The health department is now accepting applications for doctors, nurses, midwives, dentists, medical technologists, pharmacists, family health associates, and other allied health workers. The recruitment and selection period starts this October until December 2017. The deployment is slated for January 2, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
There are around 25,000 vacancies waiting to be filled up by health care professionals.
Interested applicants may submit the following documents to any DOH regional office nationwide:
- Application letter addressed to the Regional Director, DOH Regional Office ____.
- Filled up application form (Download it here or obtain it from the regional office)
- Authenticated copy of Diploma and Transcript of Records
- Copy of Certificate of Trainings/Seminars attended.
- Copy of Eligibility (Subprofessional/Professional/Board Rating
Read more about the DOH Deployment Program 2018 below:
DOH Deployment Program 2018