Good news to all qualified health practitioners who want to renew their S2 license given by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency or PDEA! You can now get the license conveniently through the agency’s online application and avoid the long process of waiting at the counters.
Who may avail of the S2 License online application?
- Renewal S2 applicants, i.e. Physicians, Dentists and Veterinarians who have applied personally at PDEA and whose information were already entered into the Automated Licensing System (ALS).
What are the requirements?
- Valid PRC ID Card
- Valid Professional Tax Receipt (Private practitioners)/Latest Certificate of employment and Original duly-notarized affidavit that the S2 license shall be used exclusively in government practice only (Government practitioners)
- Tax Identification Number card or latest Income Tax Return W-2 form filed at BIR
- Valid drug test result (DOH-DDB IDTOMIS-generated report)
- 1 piece 2” x 2” ID pictures with white background
- Previous original S2 ID issued (Renewal applicants). For lost ID, submit proof of publication of loss
Note: a) Government medical practitioners exempted from payment of license fee
b) S2 validity shall be harmonized with current PRC validity
Steps for online application:
- Visit PDEA website: pdea.gov.ph
- Click ‘S2 Application’
- Click ‘Apply Now’ button
- Login, i.e. enter username and password. If unable to recall, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Enter complete data in the ‘Online Application’
- Upload picture
- Click ‘Print’ button at the bottom of the Application after completing all the required fields. A successful printing of the form bears the Application Number at the upper right portion of the form.
- Sign on the space provided in the application form.
- Log-out of the system
- Send the following to PDEA Compliance Service, 2nd Floor, PDEA Building, NIA Northside Road, National Government Center, Brgy. Pinyahan, Quezon City through courier or your authorized representative:
- Duly-signed Printed Form
- Required documents
- Fees, in cash. For the amount, please refer to the printed form
- S2 License Fee: Php 500.00 / yr or Php 1500/3yrs
- PVC ID fee: Php 100.00
- Pre-paid self addressed return envelope (if through courier)
Email PDEA if no feedback received within 15 working days
Receive S2 ID via return envelope.
If no return envelope submitted, S2 ID shall be claimed at the PDEA Office.
For complete details visit: www.pdeapress.org.