The Filing of Application for the September 2018 Physician Licensure Exam (PLE) starts on June 4, 2018 until August 3, 2018.
The Physician Licensure Examination will be held on September 8, 9, 15 and 16 in Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao.
Thousands of medical students and graduates are expected to take the September 2018 PLE that will be administered by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board of Medicine.
- NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- NSO / PSA Marriage Contract (for married female applicants)
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and Remarks “For Board Examination Purposes”
- Payment of Php 900.00
- *Certificate of Post Graduate Internship
- *NMAT FOR PRELIM ONLY:
- TOR & Certificate of having completed the first two (2) years in College of Medicine
*After three (3) failures, to submit REFRESHER course, Certificate of Attendance & copy of grades in subjects taken (FTB)Board Type
Coverage of the PLE
- Legal Medicine
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and therapeutics
- Otolaryngology and Rhinology
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Preventive Medicine
- Public Health